[Can confinement eat pig liver]_Pig liver_Maternal_Can you eat
After the child is born, women are very weak, and some may also experience anemia. Then you need to nourish qi and blood in time, you can eat pig liver, and the blood is effective, such as sesame oil pig liver, rice wine pig liver soupBoth are suitable for confinement.
1. Pork liver is rich in nutrition and good blood-supplementing effect. It is very suitable for eating during confinement. 1. Pig liver is rich in iron. It is the most commonly used food in blood-supplementing food. Consumption of pig liver can regulate and improve the physiological function of hematopoietic system in patients with anemia.Pig liver is rich in vitamin A, which has the function of maintaining normal growth and reproductive functions; it can protect the eyes, maintain normal vision, prevent dry eyes, fatigue, maintain healthy skin, and have important significance for skin bodybuilding; 3, oftenWhether the liver of food animals can supplement vitamin B2, which is important for supplementing the body’s coenzymes and completing the body’s detoxification of some toxic components; 4. Pig liver also has vitamin C and trace element selenium that are not contained in general meat foodsCan enhance the body’s immune response, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and can inhibit the generation of tumor cells, can also treat acute infectious hepatitis.
Second, confinement pork liver recipe 1, sesame oil pork liver ingredients: fresh pork liver, black sesame oil, ginger, rice wine in moderation.
Method: Fresh pork liver was washed and cut into thin slices, and ginger was sliced with skin.
Add an appropriate amount of black sesame oil to the pan, add ginger slices and sauté the yellow sauté.
Pour in a sliced pork liver, fry over medium heat until the liver becomes discolored and shrunk, and sprinkle with vertical cooked white sesame seeds.
Note: Because the liver is the detoxification organ in the animal, please soak it in water for more than an hour before use, and rinse it with water for about 5 minutes.
It is best for the mother to start eating only one week after the birth, and the amount should not be too much each time. Cooking without salt or less salt will help the uterine blood to drain out of the body.
2. Rice wine pork liver soup ingredients: 300g of pork liver, 1 bowl of brewed wine, 2 spoons of black sesame oil, 1 piece of ginger, salt method: 1.
The pork liver was soaked in water for two hours, and the water was changed four times in the middle.
Cut into thin slices and knead with coarse salt.
Rub the washed pork liver in a tablespoon of cooking wine for 10 minutes.
Ginger slices, soaked pork liver 5.
Add black sesame oil to the pan, stir fry ginger slices to brown, add pork liver and stir-fry.
Add a bowl of rice wine and bring to boil.
3, pork liver tomato soup ingredients: 2 large tomatoes, 1 small piece of pork liver, seasoning.
Method: 1. Wash and remove the tomatoes, soak them in boiling water for two minutes, peel and cut into small pieces.
2. Lift the oil pan and scallion and ginger, remove and discard.
Rinse the pig liver under running water and soak it in clear water for half an hour.
Then take it out and chop it, rinse it under water until it is bloodless, drain it, add cooking wine, ginger, green onion, and a little starch, mix well and let it stand.
4. Pour the tomato into the pan and stir-fry a few times. Put half a tablespoon of sugar, repeatedly stir-fry the sand to make a paste, pour a large bowl of water, boil and cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
About 30 minutes into tomato thick soup.
5. Open the lid and put the salt and chicken finely to adjust the taste.
Open the fire, add the pork liver, wait for about half a minute, see the pig liver turns white, and immediately turn off the fire and sprinkle the green onions.