[6 inch chocolate cocoa chifeng cake practice]_6 inch chocolate cocoa chifeng cake home cooking method _6 inch chocolate cocoa chifeng cake practice guide _6 inch chocolate cocoa chifeng cake practice
For many people, eating a healthy diet is not easy. In fact, many home-cooked meals are simple and not as difficult as some people think. For example, the practice of 6-inch chocolate cocoa chiffon cake is very simple, as long as you master it.Method, this expectation made is not lost to some mountain and sea food.
1. Let’s make egg yolk paste: chocolate is melted into sugar and separated into liquid.
2. Pour in the oil and stir with an eggbeater.
3. Sift the cocoa powder and stir well.
4. Add the egg yolks one by one and stir well.
5. At this time, the chocolate paste is a bit thick. Add hot milk to the milk and continue to stir. Stir into a relatively thin, uniform liquid. Take out 6 from the hot water and sieve into the low-gluten flour.
Since the pot of chocolate is too small, I change to a big pot at this time.
7. Mix well by cutting and mixing.
The state of the batter should be that the batter is lifted with a spatula. The batter can be left uninterrupted like a ribbon, and the batter will fall into the basin for a few seconds before disappearing.
8. Make meringue: add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg whites.
9. Whisk with an eggbeater and add 1/3 of sugar when the fish eyes are in the bubble.
10, continue to beat until the foam is fine, then add 1/3 sugar.
11. Continue to beat until the foam is thick and cannot flow, then add 1/3 sugar 12, and continue to beat until the foam is thick and cannot flow, then add.
Since the batter added with chocolate can easily defoam the meringue, the meringue must be hard foamed at this time.
13. Pour half of the meringue into the batter.
14. Pour the mixed chocolate custard back into the remaining meringue.
15. Mix evenly. The state of the mixed cake paste should be light. By comparison, the volume of the meringue and the mixed cake paste should not change much.
16. Pour into the mold. The mold should be clean and free of oil.
Gently shake the mold twice to shake out large bubbles.
17, into the pre-heated oven, 130 degrees, 70 minutes.
18, the hot air shakes out immediately after being released.
19. It can be demolded.
20. Finished product drawing.
Remember to master the heat when making a 6-inch chocolate cocoa chiffon cake, otherwise it is easy to stick to the pan and affect the hue of food, thus affecting everyone’s appetite.
Put some pepper and sour vinegar according to personal taste.